- Salary Range: Salary $19.75 to $24.50 an hour
- Hours: 8am - 5pm
This position is responsible for front-line Customer Service with Consumers, Accounts, and Sales Reps regarding all stock related to Custom Titleist Gear products, programs, and availability information. This includes; precise order entry, checking order status, and expediting orders. Will also be responsible for stakeholder communications regarding availability and lead time information.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Providing strong phone coverage for Custom Accessory Product Lines;
- Answering inquiries regarding product performance, construction, availability, order status, etc. as required;
- Reviewing and analyzing Supply and Demand of Gear products and communicating any need to correct imbalances.
- Administering various Sales Programs by consistently applying proper terms and discounts to each order;
- Assisting Customers and Sales Reps by entering and/or changing Custom Accessories orders, and advising them on various sales programs;
- Coordinating orders and artwork with various vendors to achieve on-time shipments that exceed customer expectations;
- Acts as an advocate whom consistently ensures delivery of a high quality service experience;
- Analyzing current processes and procedures to identify and implement ways to improve overall efficiency.
- Associate’s Degree, and a minimum of two to four (2-4) years of experience in Customer Service. Golf industry or gear industry experience is highly preferred. Experience with Service and Fulfillment analytics, as well as, ERP systems highly preferred.
- Must have a strong level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology and ability to quickly adapt to new technology. Intermediate to advance skill level with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), general database programs and the Internet.
- Previous club fitting experience, an in-depth knowledge of the Titleist product line, an avid golfer with previous experience in golf sales who possesses a Bachelor’s degree will certainly make a highly preferred candidate.
- Must be a team player that exhibits very strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Must be able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
- Must be able to sit for extended length of time.
Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just “ARG-042919” in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs/facility; etc. and generous product discounts.