- Salary Range: Up to $89,985
- Hours: 8am - 5pm
- Number of openings: 1
The Team Titleist Associate Digital Marketing Manager acts as the brand advocate to a large, passionate and dedicated group of Titleist enthusiasts. A combination of web, social media, event planning, community management, database marketing and digital marketing knowledge is needed to increase awareness, membership acquisition & retention and ongoing golfer engagement.
- Develop the strategy and plans to build, manage and grow the Team Titleist online community. Maximize value from existing members while cultivating new members
- Manage and optimize the design, content, events, promotions and messaging strategies in order to retain existing members and acquire new members
- Act as the Titleist brand advocate for the Team Titleist community
- Regularly interface with the Digital & IT teams on the concepting, development and testing of new features in support of digital marketing plans and to ensure member data is accessible and actionable to drive KPIs
- Partner with category, marketing, PR and media teams to increase content marketing, influencer and paid media results. Identify, test and implement new tactics to improve documented key performance indicators
- Plan and execute online and offline Team Titleist events
Assist Digital Team with marketing support for brand category projects as needed
Bachelor’s Degree is required. A minimum of 5 Years of experience in a digital marketing role. Experience building and managing a large social online community.
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to understand, engage and have empathy for our golf community.
- Understanding of CRM principles in relation to database marketing, customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention tactics. Experience planning and managing on and offline events.
- Strong project management, planning, communication, multitasking and time management skills in a marketing role
- Solid understanding of user experience design, information architecture and usability principles
- Experience managing web based content using site content management systems.
- Understanding of digital analytics tools to evaluate and report on KPIs
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, including the ability to turn data and insights into online marketing initiatives
- Must be a team player with the ability to work within a highly collaborative environment
- Golf, golf industry and golf equipment knowledge and experience strongly preferred
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.