- Salary Range: $75,000 - $90,000
- Hours: 8am - 5pm
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the planning, coordination, execution and tracking of global digital marketing campaigns. A combination of web, social, email, mobile and digital marketing knowledge is needed to increase brand awareness, lead generation, e-commerce and customer engagement.
- Plan, coordinate and analyze global category marketing initiatives across digital channels driving awareness, acquisition, sales and retention.
- Manage and optimize the design, content, layout and messaging strategies across all major digital touch points.
- Partner with category, marketing and media teams to increase content marketing, influencer and paid media results.
- Identify, test and implement new tactics to improve documented key performance indicators.
- Regularly and accurately manage the global digital content updates and enhancements using content management systems.
- Actively manage projects ensuring multiple projects stay on track in order to deliver on time, within scope & budget.
- Regularly interface with the IT team on the concepting, development and testing of new features in support of digital marketing plans
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of campaign performance and web site traffic, along with recommendations for improvements.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of five years of increasingly responsible experience in digital marketing industry is required.
- Strong project management, planning, communication, multitasking and time management skills in a marketing role
- Solid understanding of user experience design, information architecture and usability principles Experience managing web based content using site content management systems. A working knowledge of Sales Force Marketing Cloud a plus
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization principles and implementation of SEO tactics
- Understanding of digital analytics tools to evaluate and report on KPIs
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, including the ability to turn data and insights into online marketing initiatives
- Experience building and managing a large social online community
- Experience building and deploying emails using an email service provider
- Must be a team player with the ability to work within a highly collaborative environment
- Golf and golf equipment knowledge is strongly preferred.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.