- Salary Range: Salary Range $59k to $75k base plus bonus eligibility
- Number of openings: 1
**SUBMIT FOR THIS JOB VIA EMAIL AS SPECIFIED AND NOT VIA THE “APPLY TO THIS JOB” BUTTON**
To service touring professionals on behalf of the Acushnet Company and Scotty Cameron in the selection, customization and technical support of golf club putters
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Assisting individual players in the fitting and selection of the very best putter model based on current technique and resulting performance as well as promoting Scotty Cameron Putters.
- Assist players with all putter needs in order to get the maximum number of putters in play each week. Offering and carrying out technical support, new model selection and/or adjustments to current putter for optimum performance.
- Readily available to all players at all times while on site. On the putting green, locker room and walking the course when needed.
- Input putter orders to the order data base for fulfillment at the Putter Studio. Provide weekly reports with player feedback, record of putters distributed during the week, etc.
- Control weekly putter and component inventory for PGA Tour. Maintain weekly and yearly records for player usage program. Assist players in making fitting appointments at the Scotty Cameron Putter Studio.
- Communicate and provide information to spectators about Scotty Cameron products and services as time permits
- Available each week to discuss what is occurring on tour, potential opportunities for new putter designs, club trends etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the golf industry three (3) of which must either be in golf club fitting or an equivalent combination of fitting and tour play at a high amateur or professional level.
- Competition golf experience at a high level, extensive business travel experience.
- Excellent manual dexterity and ability to customize putters by manipulating loft, lie, offset and others characteristics of custom tour putters.
- A strict adherence to timeliness and job commitment. Must be at events not later than 8 AM each Monday. Must maintain and active presence throughout all of the practice rounds and through the final day before the first round of official play begins.
- Ability to be at 90% of the annual scheduled events which translates to approximately 42 weeks of the year.
- Ability to stand eight (8) hours per day on average sometimes more. Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs (golf bag filled with putters).
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just APR-060618 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.