- Hours: 2pm - 10pm
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
We believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry.
Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete
We are looking for a 2nd Shift Associate Production Coordinator to join our team.
In a high volume, fast paced team environment schedule, expedite & manage manufacturing order flow to the production floor utilizing M3 ERP system. Meet or exceed departmental processing, production control, cost & lead time objectives.
Manage manufacturing order flow to the production floor utilizing M3 ERP system to meet on-time commitments. Print, prepare and sort manufacturing order documents by work center and due date to meet production capacity requirements. Utilize Ink-Jet Scheduler to print and supply manufacturing orders for new direct to ball printing technology. Support Customer Service by expediting or returning manufacturing orders as required using a Lotus Notes data base. Retrieve OPS Packages from packing area then sort and file away for reuse. File other documents/materials daily as required. Remove outdated files /OPS Packages and recycle as required. Perform daily production control audits and report results in Lotus Notes database. Prevent incorrectly entered or processed orders from being released to the production floor. Support other group activities (order control, late order & backlog reporting, etc.) as assigned. Assist in cross training all new associates in scheduling procedures. Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience in manufacturing scheduling and procedures preferred. High School diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of custom ball product line & decorating processes preferred or equivalent manufacturing experience.
- Knowledge of M3 ERP system & custom ball order entry preferred.
- Requires demonstrated skill in Microsoft Excel and Lotus Notes databases.
- Demonstrate ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of individuals.
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed and assist other departments as required.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds. Standing and bending required up to 2-3 hours per day filing documents.
- Ability to accurately file and retrieve large volumes of documents using standard numerical filling sequence. Demonstrated and sustained organizational skills.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).