- Salary Range: $20.25 to $25.00 per hour
Oversee and coordinate all daily receiving activities at Golf Club Operations. Execute efficient incoming receiving procedures that safely meet anticipated volumes, on time, with high quality results. Ensure the receiving operation meets and exceeds performance expectations to accomplish company objectives.
- Monitor in transit status and schedule the delivery of inbound shipments. Assign daily work to the receiving staff in order to achieve on time performance of the receiving function.
- Utilize the Lawson inventory control system to receive PO’s then track and maintain on-time completion of daily work assignments. Collaborate with the materials team to achieve departmental objectives.
- Interact daily with other departments including Planning, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Scheduling, Manufacturing, IT and Accounts Payable. Ensure a clear and concise line of communication with regards to incoming material status. Expedite the incoming process as required to support business objectives.
- Provide continuous training to new and existing associates related to receiving functions and compliance standards. Prepare and maintain training documentation as required.
- Assist with cycle counts, root cause analysis and process improvements relative to the receiving operation. Apply problem solving techniques around physical inventory counts and receiving exceptions.
- Enforce all safety program requirements relative to the receiving operation. Support the process to train and reinforce positive safety behaviors. Report unsafe conditions and participate in the process of improvement. Provide input to the Focus on People program objectives.
- Manage and distribute files, reports and other documentation relative to the receiving function. Maintain established packaging and labeling standards both internally and externally. Execute value added receiving tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 2-4 years of receiving operations experience is required. Minimum 1 year experience in a leadership capacity is also required. Must have sufficient experience to demonstrate an above average ability to perform the required tasks.
- Safety footwear and eyewear must be worn. Capable to climb a rolling platform ladder, operate material handling equipment and lift up to 35 lbs. Capable to pass a vision screen and meet the minimum requirements for internal forklift certification. Exposure to climate conditions that are consistent with most receiving and warehousing environments.
- Must be proficient in MicroSoft Office software applications. Internal forklift certification is required
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just ALC-010418 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.