- Salary Range: $59k to $73k annually plus bonus eligibility
This position requires knowledge of fundamental concepts of engineering disciplines, scientific methods, and computer based analysis tools to complete studies on golf club design and biomechanical swing sequences for the Titleist golf club franchise. Duties include but are not limited to;
- Utilizes computational analysis software and established numerical techniques to analyze golf club designs and/or biomechanical swing sequences to predict a comprehensive suite of advanced performance metrics.
- Coordinates with management, fellow Research engineers, and product designers/engineers to create 3-D models for subsequent performance evaluation and concept substantiation.
- Builds a fundamental knowledge of state of the art engineering applications, computational analysis tools, golf club design methods, USGA golf club product specification regulations, competitive product specifications, patents, and industry trends.
- Uses established procedures to perform research and/or development to discover and validate potential product advancements necessitating the application of new and unique approaches.
- Works with management to evaluate specific project opportunities that align with critical path schedule requirements.
- Works with management and collaborates with senior-level Research engineers to help develop scientifically advanced product platforms for next generation Titleist golf clubs utilizing established computational and/or empirical models with a vision for critical paths required to substantiate concepts and bring new technologies to market.
- Applies growing knowledge to expedite the R&D process by identifying crucial performance parameters and evaluate design feasibility.
- Generates necessary engineering and technical documentation.
- Actively pursues patent opportunities in previously unexplored technology
- B. S. in Engineering or related field is required
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to apply a broad knowledge of engineering disciplines, scientific methods and computer based analysis
- Proficiency using MATLAB
- Experience with statistical analysis and be capable of handling large data sets
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just ARE-070219 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.