- Salary Range: Salary $57k to $71k plus bonus eligibility
- Number of openings: 1
**SUBMIT FOR THIS JOB VIA EMAIL AS SPECIFIED AND NOT VIA THE “APPLY TO THIS JOB” BUTTON**
Support development of test procedures and calibrations within the Club R&D lab. Develop and support lab measurement scanning and machine design software. Design, build and qualify future lab processes and test machines. Provide swing design and analysis for development of swing robot testing.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Support lab and engineering teams through use of Polyworks software and advanced use of our scanning technology.
- Develop test protocols and statistical analysis tools for efficiency of use and reporting.
- Collect and report data related to golf club and shaft characteristics and performance through physical measurement as well as mechanical and durability testing.
- Work with team to design, build, and qualify future test equipment in all areas of measurement.
- Propose test process improvements and collect data from processes to create better statistical analysis.
- Support the development of database processes within the R&D department
- BS degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Must be proficient in NX or Solidworks and have experience with a programming language.
- Must have a good understanding of PLC ladder logic or similar.
- Experience measuring, testing and assembling precision mechanical components and with electro-mechanical assemblies is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office. Proficiency in Access, SQL, Matlab, Labview or other database language a plus.
- Must be a “Hand On” Engineer who possesses excellent people skills in order to work successfully across disciplines and departments.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just ATE-111218 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.