- Salary Range: $19.75 to $24.50 an hour
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
This position is responsible for providing a luxury shopping experience for all customers at the Scotty Cameron Gallery / Boutique on a daily basis and to ensure guests / customers are serviced impeccably with direct input and direction from the Scotty Cameron Management team.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Providing a luxury shopping experience for all customers.
- Greeting customers and ascertaining what each customer wants and/or needs.
- Recommending, selecting, and helping locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Promoting the attributes of the merchandise and answering all customer questions.
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Arranging and displaying merchandise to promote sales.
- Processing cash and credit purchases accurately using the POS system.
- Assisting manager with opening and closing cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- Ensuring the store is kept clean and presentable to customers at all times.
- Watching for and recognizing security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Working Special Events and Corporate outings as needed.
- Working closely with the Scotty Cameron Management team including Scotty Cameron and the Acushnet Company Corporate Management team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, some college is highly preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in luxury brand sales and service required.
- Must have familiarity with POS systems and become competent in Retail Pro.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, go up and down flight of stairs, and lift up to twenty-five (25) lbs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel) and Lotus Notes.
- Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
- Basic knowledge of the game of golf and Scotty Cameron Putters is highly preferred.
- Must possess an engaging personality, have strong people skills, be comfortable with building strong client relationships and be able to work in a team-oriented environment.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com.**Please attach resumes in MS Word Form ONLY and you must reference just CGSS-081517 in the subject line in order to be considered**
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.