This position plays a critical role in the planning and execution of demand and inventory purchase decisions for Club products. It will also support cross functional analytical needs across Sales, Operations, and Sourcing. It will provide the insights to support on-going decision making, and participate or lead associated meetings as necessary. Success will in part be measured by improving service levels, optimizing inventory levels, minimizing costs, and limiting stock-outs.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Executes and maintains a robust and aligned Demand Planning Process & Tools across Global Clubs portfolio that enables effective demand management decision making.
- Executes and maintains agreed upon Buy Strategies that ensure service, cost and inventory tradeoffs are conveyed.
- Delivers Category Sales & Operations Planning content and insights to key stakeholders in order to drive alignment across sales, finance and operations.
- Executes an aligned Inventory Management Strategy.
- Enables Global Supply Planning that ensures we balance service and inventory tradeoffs while maintaining healthy partnerships, effective supply flow and a globally leveraged buying process.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree, with a focus in Supply Chain preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in procurement, planning, or order management in a consumer goods industry (Golf or Equipment a plus).
- Practical experience of best practice in order fulfilment, technical service and customer services processes.
- Knowledge of seasonal planning and launch execution.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems (Lawson Infor M3 a plus).
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); SQL a strong plus.
- Must possess exceptional technical skills with the ability to adapt quickly to new and emerging programs/software.
- Must possess the skills necessary to become fully responsible for the demand planning and forecasting process for the Club line.
- Proven analytical abilities.
Demonstrated competency in the following areas;
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
- Team Player
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in MS Word Form ONLY and you must reference just CDP-021017 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.