- Salary Range: $45,000 - $55,000
- Hours: 8am - 5pm
- Responsible for managing portfolio of customer accounts within the order-to-cash cycle in accordance with departmental and corporate guidelines/objectives.
- Responsible for daily account contact to cure A/R issues and delinquencies, manage orders against credit line and AR guidelines, process new account applications and process customer master maintenance modifications.
- Actively participate in ongoing training in areas of financial analysis and credit risk related red flags.
- Contact customers to collect and/or resolve past due balances, maintaining adequate account documentation, and escalating to manager when appropriate.
- Use GetPaid software (or similar) to prioritize and set collection strategies. Monitor payment trends, scoring changes, flash report communiques and, take appropriate corrective action to mitigate the potential for risk of loss including, removing/ reducing credit lines.
- Process new account applications when assigned in accordance with Sales and Marketing directives, as well as departmental policy. Includes verifying information through secretary of state’s offices, searching customer database to prevent duplication and inserting location history when applicable.
- Produce custom reports, using Excel and Word, upon request that typically relate to a specific customer or set of customers.
- High School graduate, some college level work desirable
- Typing skills and Microsoft Office product proficiency required
- 3-5 years of commercial credit and collection experience
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.