- Salary Range: $20.25 – $25.00 per hour
This position is responsible for front-line Customer Service with Accounts and Sales Reps regarding all stock and custom club products, programs and availability information; including order entry, checking order status and expediting orders. It provides inside support for Field Sales Representatives and the Custom Fitting Program.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Providing strong phone coverage, assisting both accounts and Sales Reps by entering, changing, administering orders, and by providing product and sales program information;
- Answering inquiries regarding product features and benefits, performance attributes, specifications and availability;
- Administering various Sales Programs via directed order and database management;
- Providing technical support, including detailed component knowledge and fitting methodology assistance for accounts, Sales Reps, Leadership, Management, etc.
- Assist in training new associates and representing the Company at special events.
- Associate’s Degree, and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in Customer Service. Golf industry experience is highly preferred.
- Must have a strong level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology and ability to quickly adapt to new technology. Intermediate to advance skill level with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), general database programs and the Internet.
- Previous club fitting experience, an in-depth knowledge of the Titleist product line, an avid golfer with previous experience in golf sales who possesses a Bachelor’s degree will certainly make a highly preferred candidate.
- Must be a team player that exhibits very strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Must be able to manage difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to requests for service and assistance, and meets commitments.
- Must be able to sit for extended length of time.
Interested candidates meeting the qualifications listed above must submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just “CSR-021219” in the subject line**) in order to be considered.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.