- Salary Range: $62k to $77k Plus Bonus Eligibility
- Hours: 8am - 5pm
Ensure import and export activities are conducted in accordance with the rules and regulatory requirements of US Customs, the Department of Commerce, and other applicable governmental agencies. Serve as the primary point of contact for Customs brokers and responsible for the timely and accurate customs clearance process.
- Manage, update, and maintain Customs Compliance Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) Database to ensure Acushnet Club & Gear merchandise is assigned proper HTS classification. Export Control Classification Number (ECCN), valuation, country of origin, marking, and Partner Government Agencies (PGA) requirements by working in conjunction with R&D and vendors.
- Review Preferential Trade Agreement eligibility and prepare applicable certificates. Execute annual affidavit of origin collection from vendors.
- Coordinate and communicate with Customs brokers to ensure accurate and timely Customs entry process.
- Conduct pre/post entry audit and process Post Summery Corrections (PSC) as necessary.
- Ensure the proper use of duty programs resolution when discrepancy is discovered, Identify areas of needing improvements, report supervisor and collaborate for develop action plans and execute.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for various departments and provide support as needed.
- Communicate and ensure Acushnet Import Routing Guides, and SOP’s are followed by vendors and forwarder.
- Continually identify opportunities for improvement and performs risk analysis.
- Maintain close working relationship with internal and external contacts to understand and apply best practices.
- Assist in the review, development and implementation of customs compliance procedures and internal training programs.
- Perform other compliance related duties and/or projects as required, included but not limited to Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) review & audit, Drawback review.
- Bachelor degree in International Trade, Business or related field.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a related role.
- Advanced import/export knowledge. Licensed Customs Broker or CCS (Certified Customs Specialist) / Brokerage experience is highly preferred.
- Proven knowledge of HTS, General Requirement Interpretation (GRIs), Valuation, Rules of origin, Federal Trade Agreement’s, C-TPAT, and ECCN.
- Must have a strong level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology and ability to quickly adapt to new and changing technologies.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills set with MS Office products with previous ERP experience.
Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just CC-061219 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.