- Hours: 8am - 5pm
Acushnet Company is the global leader in the design, development, manufacture and distribution of performance-driven golf products, which are widely recognized for their quality excellence. Driven by our focus on dedicated and discerning golfers and the golf shops that serve them, we believe we are the most authentic and enduring company in the golf industry.
Our mission – to be the performance and quality leader in every golf product category in which we compete – has remained consistent since we entered the golf ball business in 1932. Today, we are the steward of two of the most revered brands in golf – Titleist, one of golf’s leading performance equipment brands, and FootJoy, one of golf’s leading performance wear brands.
As Acushnet Company’s Dietitian you will be supporting a wide range of individuals, providing recommendations concerning eating habits, lifestyle and motivation. You will contribute in coaching associates to reach their goals and maintain long-term healthy habits. Assessing nutritional needs, developing diet plans, and conducting group educational programs will also be core functions of the position, specifically for high risk groups such as Diabetics and overweight participants. Collaboration with the entire wellness team, including other coaches and medical providers, will be key in promoting nutrition and the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
- Provide and promote individual and group wellness coaching. Conduct nutritional assessments and develop personalized meal plans.
- Design, develop, and deliver nutrition specific programming for high risk associates and disease management. Assess effectiveness of programs, making adjustments based on data analytics.
- Write, review and revise dietary policies for onsite cafeterias. Evaluate and consult on menu design to provide nutritional, appealing meals.
- Assist in marketing and evaluating the effectiveness of existing nutrition and wellness programs.
- Collaborate in the creation of the wellness strategy for Acushnet Company each year. Create and implement new programs to meet the goals set by Acushnet Company.
- Master’s Degree in Health, Nutrition
- Registered Dietitian with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the clinical, corporate, community or wellness setting
- Passion and dedication for helping associates on personal wellness journeys
- Experience in the development of nutrition and wellness programs in a corporate setting is preferred
- Registration through the American Dietetic Association with current active registered status preferred
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.