- Salary Range: $55,000 - $65,000
- Hours: 8am - 5pm
- Number of openings: 1
The FJ Digital and Advertising Coordinator is responsible for supporting FJ’s digital marketing, PR and advertising strategies, with a specific focus on optimizing media investments and driving grass roots brand engagement through the FJ Community. This associate will partner with FJ’s media agency partners to develop and execute paid marketing programs across communications channels including TV, digital and print, including detailed content planning and coordination for digital communications. He/she will also support monitoring, measuring and making performance-based adjustments to media investment priorities throughout the year. This associate will also manage the FJ Community through daily interactions with members as well as larger initiatives to improve overall user engagement and increase participation.
Marketing & Advertising Optimization
- Collaborate with product marketing, social media and Direct-to-Consumer teams to build a clear paid digital marketing communications plan in support of seasonal product and brand objectives
- Work with media buying agencies to monitor performance of advertising programs and adjust priorities and creative executions to maximize return on investments
- Support the development of digital marketing assets for use in internet-based advertising; partner with media agencies to understand requirements and optimize creative messaging for endemic, programmatic and paid social channels
FJ Community Management
- Lead project to overhaul existing Community with ultimate goal of providing a best-in-class destination for FJ fans to connect and engage with other passionate golfers and the brand.
- Moderate forum discussions to ensure content is appropriate and relevant. Also, to uncover product-specific insight that may be useful to the product teams.
- Support Dir., Consumer Marketing in managing relationships with key media and influencers
- Explore opportunities for additional exposure on platforms, in channels or with partners that are not currently in the FJ network (ie, podcasts)
- Manage product seeding efforts during critical launch campaigns
- BS in Marketing, Communications or related field is required.
- 3+ years of experience in interactive marketing, product marketing and/or digital media/advertising production is required.
- Golf and golf equipment knowledge and understanding preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be able to manage and prioritize diverse projects
- Must be creative, organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to work in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Must thrive in a team environment, but be able to take initiative and work independently
- 10% travel, domestic only
- Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word Experience with collaboration and asset management tools such as Basecamp, Box, ImageRelay, Scene7.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.