- Salary Range: up to $125,000
- Hours: 8am - 5pm
The eCommerce Business Operations and Platform Manager will be responsible for the management and roll out of eCommerce programs across multiple regions for the Titleist brand. In addition, this role will ensure that the proper technologies are implemented to support growth in this channel and end-to-end daily operations run as expected.
You will lead overall requirements gathering and project management for market rollouts and be the primary point of contact for any operational issues related to the e-commerce workflow.
This role will provide oversight and management of third party agencies tasked with implementing the eCommerce platform. In addition, you will partner with internal IT and business teams to ensure effective execution of the Titleist e-commerce strategy, as well as successful integration of back end systems.
You will identify new opportunities to leverage technology to meet business needs that will enable growth, innovation and align with the Titleist eCommerce road map.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, eCommerce, information systems, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in project management implementing enterprise-level eCommerce platforms (with a focus on global being a plus)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) experience is preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with third party vendor negotiations and contracts
- Familiarity with web-based issue-tracking and documentation tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Basic knowledge of HTML and web-based technologies is a plus
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.