- Salary Range: $75,000 - $90,000
- Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Number of openings: 1
Objective: Develop and implement the online eCommerce customer experience for FootJoy.com to drive web sales growth, conversion, and improvements in the overall consumer satisfaction/loyalty. Act as a thought leader to drive innovation and improvements to online experiences.
- Continuously improve website to maximize customer experience, increase conversion rate and achieve site revenue targets.
- Take inputs from all available channels (i.e. business partners, analytics, survey data, A/B testing, industry best practices, customer service etc..) to identify opportunities & priorities the eCommerce roadmap.
- Responsible for feature/requirement definition, use cases and user stories, delivery management and ongoing quality management.
- Analyze and provide reporting on program KPI’s – identifying opportunities for growth and improving efficiency
- A passion for delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements in business results and consumer satisfaction.
- Manage and optimize 3rd party partners.
- Educate teams on what works for our customers, ensuring focus is on components that drive engagement and ultimately conversion.
- Establish on-site Merchandising guidance to improve optimize and improve conversation
- Execute key campaigns online
- Acts as a platform expert, supporting the overall strategic roadmap to build innovative solutions and support business objectives
- Support global FootJoy sites
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related field (Business, eCommerce, Global Business Practices, Information Technology)
- 5+ years eCommerce experience with a focus on user experiences & B2C tools and features.
- Ability to effectively manage projects and quickly and routinely prioritize
- Proven ability to write quality detailed business requirement documents.
- Must be a strong, clear communicator with the ability to communicate (written and verbal) with multiple teams.
- A passion for technology & innovation and its application in the business environment.
- Strong sense and passion for online visual design. Experience with Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
- Deep knowledge of the eCommerce 3rd party landscape (ratings & reviews, personalization, live chat etc). Experience managing 3rd party partners to scope, budgets and timelines.
- Working knowledge of the below topics is a plus: CRM, Marketing, SEM, AdWords, Pay Per Click, PPC, Content Management, CMS, Promotions, Vouchers, Coupons, Searchandizing, SEO
- Experience with Demandware or similar eCommerce platforms is critical
- Working experience on high-traffic customer facing eCommerce websites, with mobile/responsive experience
- Experience documenting research findings, analysis and product requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge and passion for golf/sports
- Experience working on a multi market / multi language eCommerce site
- Previous working knowledge of analytics tools and a/b testing, experience with google analytics
- Development experience on Demandware is a plus
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.