- Salary Range: Salary $24.45 – $27.91 per hour respective of related experience
- Number of openings: 1
Repair, maintain, install and/or alter production machinery and related items according to work order requests in the club production and local support facilities. Repair electro-mechanical machinery to company and/or industry standards. Also weld and fabricate equipment, tooling, carts, racks, tables as directed by maintenance supervisor.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Maintain, repair, install and/or alter production machinery according to work order requests, to include performing electro-mechanical maintenance duties.
- Setup and operate welding equipment for parts/machine fabrication from a blueprint. Cut, deburr, and clean welds. Paint finished products.
- Learn and implement proper safety and other facilities procedures through in-house and outside training classes.
- The associate must have skills in carpentry, machine repair, and general overall factory plant maintenance. Required to maintain work records (work orders, PM’s, Materials and parts) on computerized maintenance system.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Vocational school graduate or equivalent secondary school curriculum is highly preferred. 1-2 years of formal electronic technology to include: training on AC circuits, DC circuits, and Digital Logic troubleshooting is required. PLC training required to include: basic overview of PLC function, communications, and working knowledge of performing machine diagnostics.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with fabrication, modification and maintenance (to include electro-mechanical) required. Experience with both Metal Inert Gas (MIG) and Tungsten Inert Gas(TIG) welding required.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English. Required to have own trade tools to perform required tasks.
- Working knowledge and use of NFPA 70E. Must be able to weld in flat and vertical planes (all position welding). Should work well with others and have communication and interpersonal skills. Should have analytical and problem solving skills. Should have a thorough knowledge of mechanical related production equipment.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just EMS-071718 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.