- Salary Range: up to $89,985
- Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the cross-category management and execution of Titleist’s email marketing campaigns and supports Titleist’s acquisition, engagement and retention efforts through the email marketing channel. In close collaboration with the marketing and category teams, manages all elements of the email marketing channel including audience segmentation, set up, editing, testing and deploying of email campaigns through a 3rd party email service provider.
- Manage the complete lifecycle of email marketing campaigns including planning, building of emails, targeting, testing, deployment and campaign tracking
- Develop and optimize marketing, transaction, work flows and triggered emails to maximize leads and sales throughout the customer journey
- Develop contact strategies through list segmentation, audience segmentation and profiling. Provide tracking and reporting on email campaigns and analyze current email campaigns and make recommendations for KPI optimization
- Collaborate across marketing team on email campaign development
- A/B and multivariate testing on email campaign tactics to optimize results against KPIs
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with current email best practices, CAN-SPAM and data privacy policies
- Coordinate with marketing teams on email lead generation opportunities across digital channels
BA in marketing, communications, digital marketing or related field. 3-5 years in a email and digital marketing role.
- Direct experience with enterprise level email service providers, preferably SalesForce
- Strong knowledge of email marketing trends and best practices including content strategies, targeting, segmentation and A/B testing
- Experience creating responsive HTML templates in a marketing automation tool
- Strong project management, planning, communication, multitasking and time management skills in a marketing role Familiarity with automation systems, CRM systems and web analytics
- Must be a team player with the ability to think strategically and work within a highly collaborative environment
- Golf and golf equipment knowledge is preferred
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.