Acushnet Canada Inc., home to the leading brands in golf (Titleist and FootJoy) has an exciting opportunity for a FJ Sales Representative.
The Sales Representative (Southern Ontario) drives sales efforts for the FootJoy brand by establishing, developing and maintaining positive partnerships in the Toronto based sales territory. This position will report directly to the FJ Brand Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales and service of FJ products to assigned Acushnet Canada direct accounts.
- Build account distribution of all FJ product categories.
- Deliver distribution objectives as assigned by product category.
- Lead in merchandising, training and FJ product education.
- Build the Pyramid of Influence within the territory.
- Plan and execute a specified number of Shoe Fitting events each year.
The qualified candidate will possess post-secondary education or equivalent, however, a Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Minimum five years of experience in a sales role is required. Knowledge of the golf industry and products to be sold is also a requirement. Must be a strong team player with the ability to successfully manage multiple tasks. Must also demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills. This role requires a willingness to travel extensively to service assigned accounts and achieve sales and strategic objectives. Also requires additional travel to participate in sales meetings.
Acushnet Canada Inc. welcomes applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
Interested applicants are asked to attach a cover letter and resume.
Deadline for applications: July 19, 2019