- Hours: 7am - 4pm
Do you love golf? Working at Acushnet Company – Titleist | Footjoy is unlike anything else. Each day you’ll be challenged to blend analytical skills, supply chain and golf knowledge to produce industry-leading products. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, fast-paced, results-driven team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Golf Ball Planning, the Golf Ball Planning Analyst is responsible for developing plans to optimize inventories vs. demand globally. In this role, you will be responsible for golf ball Key Performance Indicators (KPI) tool development with input from the Supply Chain planning team.
- Responsible for all golf ball related PLC activities and planning parameters.
- Serves as primary back up to Master Planner and Lead Scheduler.
- Analyze MRP outputs and develop plans to optimize golf ball finished good availability between warehouses including the initiation of orders as appropriate
- Monitor and audit golf ball planning parameters including but not limited to inventory targets and lead times. Present findings and recommend changes to continuously improve inventory utilization.
- Own and manage the golf ball finished goods product lifecycle item settings from inception through end of life
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and reporting as defined by management.
- Conduct detailed reconciliation for all global golf ball finished goods inventories. Conducts root cause analysis and initiates corrective action plans when inventory errors are identified.
- Interpret data, identify opportunities, analyze causes, and provide well-reasoned conclusions and solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a minimum of 3 years’ direct experience in in Supply Chain planning is required
- Thorough knowledge of ERP/MRP and interfaced systems.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills with understanding of analytical software tools.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel to minimally include v-look up, pivot tables, and graphing
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all supply chain function areas is required including proficiency preparing and delivering presentations.
- Ability to build strong relationships, considering diverse perspectives & different styles.
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem solving skills are necessary.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels within the organization.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).