- Salary Range: $55,000 - $65,000
- Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Acushnet Canada Inc., home of the leading brands in Golf (Titleist and FootJoy) has an exciting opportunity for an Inventory Analyst.
The position will be responsible for maximizing the efficiency of inventories across all product categories within our Titleist and FootJoy brands to deliver company sales and financial targets through timely availability and minimization of obsolete or slow moving inventory. Further, this position will be responsible for the administration of the sales and procurement forecasting as well as the thorough analysis of all finished goods for the brand.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Accurately and proactively maintain, analyze and support all data and reporting systems required to execute forecasting, procurement and availability reporting of all assigned products in a timely manner
- Analyze inventory position and recommend optimal procurement plans in a proactive and disciplined manner
- Execute procurement activities as approved with vendors in alignment with forecasts and proactive inventory management. Proactively manage inventory levels in alignment to sales forecasts, create and issue purchase orders / distribution orders
- Take the lead in identifying slow moving and obsolete inventory and reserves. Communicate these findings with both finance and the Product Manager
- Support the sales forecasting process through trend analysis and current sales data.
- Perform on going analysis and reporting for all business channels; sell through analysis, sales territory analysis
The qualified candidate will possess a College or University degree in Business, Supply Chain management, Logistics or Operations and will have a minimum of 5 years of related working experience working in demand planning. Additional qualifications include the ability to complete complex spreadsheet analysis using V-look ups, pivot tables & graphing. The qualified candidate must have exceptional analytical skills, interpersonal skills, organization and time management skills. They must also possess an in depth knowledge of MRP concepts and have the ability to communicate clearly concisely across all supply chain function areas. Qualified candidates must be authorized to work in Canada.
Acushnet Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment. Please note that only those candidates who are selected for the interview process will be contacted.