- Salary Range: Salary Range $96,900 to $123,500 base plus bonus eligibility
- Number of openings: 1
**SUBMIT FOR THIS JOB VIA EMAIL AS SPECIFIED AND NOT VIA THE “APPLY TO THIS JOB” BUTTON**
Facilitate organizational change and promote continuous improvement by leading the development and maintenance of essential business application software.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Leads the evaluation, design, development, modification and testing of programs for supported functional areas.
- Leads business liaisons and non-technical teams in the evaluation of software to address business process, functional requirements and system goals
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company. Ensures lower level associates adhere to framework
- Coordinates with vendors to resolve any issues in functionality and may serve as a point of escalation. Assists in the evaluation of new technologies and service offerings.
- Provide leadership that allows the team to expand their skills and professional development
- Leads the creation of business cases, ROI analysis, specifications and requirement documents using structured analysis and data modeling techniques (e.g. activity diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams)
- Leads system testing efforts, as well as develop and execute test plans and implementation schedules.
- Promotes organizational learning by developing documentation and providing training.
- Able to support existing applications on a 24×7 basis as a member of an applications on-call support process.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field required. Advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience directly supporting packaged or custom software applications in a business analyst capacity. Position is distinguished from lower positions by a mastered knowledge of multiple business areas/processes, applications, and ability to solve complex business problems. Mastered proficiency in business process design, execution and operations. Prior non-IT experience a plus. Ability to manage large IT projects. Participates as a contributor to IT projects Mastered ability to merge business process and technical concepts together to innovate creative solutions to business problems and objectives Mastered interaction with associates from multiple disciplines and at various levels in an organization Mastered ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements Mastered ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products and propose multiple options (and associated plans) for resolution
- Mastered proficiency understanding and use of business process methodologies, creating and maintaining business capability models, interaction diagrams, and process and technology inventories Positive attitude and ability to build strong relationships within the company and with external partners Mastered proficiency of specific business process functionality, configuration options and integration methods and the ability to apply this knowledge to address highly complex business problems Mastered ability to communicate complex concepts both verbally and in written form Mastered leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups Mastered understanding of iterative software development methodologies, modeling techniques, such as unified modeling language, etc. Mastered documentation skills- provides oversight around documentation creation/standards/templates, etc. Mastered proficiency with presentation skills both formally in a group setting and informally with 1:1 interaction with end users. Mastered understanding of business functionality and the ability to translate it into application requirements. Mastered prioritization skills, project management and organization skills Mastered proficiency in testing software and associated testing business processes end-to-end. Mastered proficiency in system and business process interdependencies and change management.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just LSA-061218 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.