- Hours: 8am - 5pm
Do you love golf? Working at Acushnet Company – Titleist | FootJoy is unlike anything else.
Each day you’ll be challenged to use your analytical skills and golf knowledge to partner with software developers and other analysts to develop logical technical processes. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative, fast-paced, results-driven team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Information Systems the Lead Business Systems Analyst serves as a primary contact for how systems work from both a business and technical perspective. In this roe you will collaborate with multiple business areas to support the implementation of software solutions.
- Lead the evaluation, design, development, modification and testing of programs for supported functional areas, with a focus on finance and accounting systems and financial business processes.
- Lead business liaisons and non-technical teams in the evaluation of software to address business process, functional requirements and system goals
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework is applied across the company. Ensure lower level associates adhere to framework
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve any issues in functionality and may serve as a point of escalation. Assist in the evaluation of new technologies and service offerings.
- Provide leadership that allows the team to expand skills and professional development
- Lead the creation of business cases, ROI analysis, specifications and requirement documents using structured analysis and data modeling techniques (e.g. activity diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams)
- Participate as a key contributor for projects of all sizes and complexities.
- Lead system testing efforts, as well as develop and execute test plans and implementation schedules
- Promote organizational learning by developing documentation and providing training
- Support existing applications on a 24×7 basis as a member of an applications on-call support process
- BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration or related field is required.
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience directly supporting packaged or custom software applications in a business analyst capacity.
- Proven proficiency in business process design, execution and operations (prior non-IT experience a plus
- Proven ability to merge business process and technical concepts together to innovate creative solutions to business problems and objectives
- Positive attitude and ability to build strong relationships within the company and with external partners. Proven interaction with associates from multiple disciplines and at various levels in an organization
- Able to adapt quickly to changing business requirements and quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products. Propose multiple options (and associated plans) for resolution
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Mastered proficiency understanding and use of business process methodologies, creating and maintaining business capability models, interaction diagrams, and process and technology inventories
- Experience with Infor M3 ERP and associated financial modules a plus.
- Mastered proficiency of specific business process functionality, configuration options and integration methods and the ability to apply this knowledge to address highly complex business problems
- Mastered understanding of iterative software development methodologies, modeling techniques, such as unified modeling language, etc.
- Mastered documentation skills- provides oversight around documentation creation/ standards/ templates, etc.
- Mastered understanding of business functionality and the ability to translate it into application requirements.
- Mastered prioritization skills, project management and organization skills
- Mastered proficiency in testing software and associated testing business processes end-to-end
- Mastered proficiency in system and business process interdependencies and change management
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).