- Salary Range: $24.00 to $29.33 an hour plus bonus eligibility
- Hours: Tuesday – Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Continually ensures a Luxury shopping experience for all Scotty Cameron Gallery customers. Helps ensure the safety and security of Gallery associates and customers. Helps protect Scotty Cameron Gallery before, during and after operating hours against loss prevention, vandalism, fire, unwelcomed visitors and illegal entry. Duties include but are not limited to;
- Provides a luxury shopping experience for all customers.
- Greets customers and ascertains what each customer wants and/or needs. Recommends, selects, and helps locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Promotes the attributes of the merchandise and answers all customer questions. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices. Arranges and displays merchandise to promote sales.
- Leads the Retail Sales strategy focusing on putter sales.
- Ensures continuous communication with other Gallery Associates (including fitters) collectors and VIP customers. To understand and report trends and new product details.
- Responsible for retrieving and counting cash till in the morning and POS and cash closing procedures in the evening.
- Leads the Gallery team in working with Finance to complete monthly Cycle Counts and minimize inventory losses in the store and upstairs storage area.
- High School Diploma. Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of Sales/Customer Service experience in a Luxury Sales environment. Previous loss prevention experience a plus. Previous training and certification to provide First Aid and CPR as needed is preferred.
- Position will require one to be on their feet standing or walking for eight (8) hours a day or more.
- MS Office; knowledge of Word and Excel at a Basic to Intermediate level.
- Must exude “Courage”, think and act independently with confidence and have personal fortitude and integrity when faced with challenges.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail(s).
- Must have the ability to be dependable, consistently on time, in an impeccably maintained uniform and exhibit exceptional customer service in a Luxury Retail environment.
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively. Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately. Ability to adapt to possible stressful situations.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just LSS-031419 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.