Acushnet Company seeks a Lead Applications Developer/Analyst to partner with the business to identify and deliver new and creative solutions to business and system problems and opportunities. We are looking for a well-rounded IT professional that can quickly and creatively respond to and provide leadership for projects targeted at meeting continuously changing business requirements and frequent new demands for technology.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Assume technical leadership over one or more systems critical to business operations by planning and coordinating technical activities necessary to implement, enhance and maintain the systems.
- Coordinate resources and organize activities necessary to complete business application projects.
- Provide oversight of other resources including associates and contractors.
- Develop software estimates and maintain project schedules.
- Document project objectives and business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical design specifications.
- Develop business application software at an expert level. May provide direction to other developers relative to advanced technical topics. Perform code and unit test reviews as required.
- Enhance quality of application software by developing and executing test plans and implementation schedules.
- Promote organizational learning by developing documentation and providing training.
- Support existing applications on a 24×7 basis as a member of an applications Service Desk process.
- A BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration or related.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience with a business oriented programming language.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience configuring, developing, integrating and supporting Enterprise-Wide Applications such as Infor M3, SAP, Oracle, or PeopleSoft.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience with manufacturing, distribution or financial systems.
- A strong understanding of business processes related to one or more of the following areas is a must; Product Development, Sales / Marketing / Customer Service, Supply Chain, Planning / Procurement, Manufacturing, Distribution or Finance.
- Proven experience in all phases of the System Development Lifecycle from project scoping /planning, requirements/business process definition, functional design and technical design to configuration, development, testing, training and implementation.
- Proven ability to take ownership of projects and provide direction to other team members.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in MS Word Form ONLY and you must reference just LPA-041917 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.