- Salary Range: Salary $96k – $125k
Facilitate organizational change and promote continuous improvement by leading the development and maintenance of essential business application software.
- Leads the evaluation, design, development, modification and testing of programs for supported functional areas. Support existing applications on a 24×7 basis as a member of an applications on-call support process.
- Leads business liaisons and technical teams in the evaluation of software to address business process, functional requirements and system goals
- Contributes to the development and maintenance of policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent development framework is applied across the company.
- Ensures lower level associates adhere to framework .
- Develop software estimates and maintain project schedules and develop business application software at an expert level.
- May provide direction to other developers relative to advanced technical topics.
- Performs code and unit test reviews as required.
- Coordinates with vendors to resolve any issues in functionality and may serve as a point of escalation. Assists in the evaluation of new technologies and service offerings.
- Provides technical leadership that allows the team to expand their technical skills and professional development.
- Leads the creation of the technical components needed for a business case, ROI analysis, specifications and requirement documents
- Leads system testing efforts, as well as develop and execute test plans and implementation schedules.
- Promotes organizational learning by developing documentation and providing training.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field required. Advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience directly supporting packaged or custom software applications in a software developer capacity. Position is distinguished from lower positions by a mastered proficiency with software development, system integrations, and ability to solve highly complex technical problems.
- Proven ability to manage and lead large IT projects.
- Strong ability to merge business process and technical concepts together to innovate creative solutions.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements and quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in software code and propose multiple options.
- Mastered understanding and use of software development lifecycle methodologies (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc.), modeling techniques, such as prototyping, wireframe diagramming, and UML diagramming.
- Knowledge of specific application architecture, data structure, business process functionality, configuration options and integration methods and the ability to apply this knowledge to address business problems of high complexity.
- Proficiency in testing software (unit and performance) and associated end-to-end processes, as well as developing test plans to test software code.
- Ability to interact with associates from multiple disciplines and at various levels in an organization. Ability to build strong relationships within the company and with external partners.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts both verbally and in written form.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with vendors and technical groups.
- Proven presentation skills both formal and informal.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just LSD-040518 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.