- Salary Range: Salary Range $78K to $100K plus bonus eligibility
- Number of openings: 1
**SUBMIT FOR THIS JOB VIA EMAIL AS SPECIFIED AND NOT VIA THE “APPLY TO THIS JOB” BUTTON**
As the Manager Compliance & Logistics this position will provide oversight and management of the Customs Compliance and Logistics operations for the Golf Club and Gear divisions, supporting all Customs regulations (19CFR.) Manage existing internal programs and processes to insure compliance with applicable import/export laws, as well as various government agency regulations. Direct and develop import/export compliance initiatives to mitigate international trade issues. Implement policies, procedures and audit programs to identify and reduce risks within the supply chain. Liaise with the Legal department and other compliance staff at Acushnet offices worldwide, as necessary. Manage and update C-TPAT program, as necessary. Serve as subject matter expert in the area of global trade compliance and provide leadership, coaching and training to support regulatory compliance within the supply chain. Cultivate and maintain positive working relationships with US Customs, government entities and suppliers.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Manage Golf Club and Gear division’s international trade and Customs compliance program by insuring import/export activities are compliant with Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and other specialized trade programs. This includes developing and managing comprehensive trade compliance SOPs and policies, and managing and assessment of our C-TPAT program as our business needs and vendor partnerships change.
- Manage the Harmonized Tariff System (HTS) codes database, including determining Country of Origin and ECCN (Export Control Classification) for goods imported and exported for Golf Club and Gear Operations. Proactively identify, analyze and determine trade and duty saving opportunities. Develop and manage process pertaining to Miscellaneous Tariff Bills (MTB)and changes to duty rates on imported goods.
- Manage current practices, systems and methods to ensure compliance with all US Customs and export regulations; implement changes as needed.
- Provide leadership, coaching and internal Customs compliance training across all levels of Club Ops and Gear division, as required.
- Manage internal self-audits and self-assessments to decipher the import export compliance status of the company including, but not limited to: Duty Drawback, Harmonized Tariff Schedules, Valuation, Automated Export System (AES), Export Filing, ECCN, C-TPAT and Preferential Trade Agreement eligibility.
- Other import/export-related duties as necessary
- Collaborate with Logistics team by providing guidance on export shipments and export regulations, including the exporting of goods that require special licensing, such as by the US Fish and Wildlife Service. Other import/export-related duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required with an emphasis on Business Management and/or Logistics. US Customs Brokerage license required.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of import/export compliance and logistics management experience. Financial analysis, including duty risk assessment, required. Prior supervisory / managerial experience is highly preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of US Customs and export regulations (EAR) and other laws and regulations governing international trade. Must be extremely analytical and detail oriented, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Advanced skill level of Microsoft Office tools. Must be knowledgeable in C-TPAT and other US Customs programs, including the ACE portal, Importer Security Filing and AES. Must have the ability to review and interpret Federal trade regulations. Must execute appropriate discretion at all times to ensure Acushnet is not put in a compromising position with Customs or our network of vendors, carriers, freight forwarders and brokers.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just CB-110518 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.