This is a strategic role in the organization responsible for fostering a culture that reflects Acushnet’s values and business goals, improving service, processes and efficiencies. This position ensures that the operations of Club Customer Service and the Repairs teams achieve industry-leading service levels for Titleist customers and consumers. It is continually aligned with short and long-term organizational strategies and goals and helps ensure that they are met. This position oversees the day to day activities of the department and when necessary will provide “hands-on” support as required. It also serves as a SME (subject matter expert) for our ERP system (AGS) and as a Super User of the system.
- Direct all activities associated with inbound and outbound phone calls, orders and service requests. Includes oversight of daily operations of Customer Service, and Repairs.
- Set and execute strategy for company operations. Establish business and strategic short-term and long-term initiatives/goals, including planning for and managing change.
- Continually monitor potential call center and CRM systems and technology. Identify best practices and make recommendations for modifications to senior management. Oversee the maintenance and function of existing order entry systems (AGS)
- Provide analytic support to the Customer Service Team for Titleist Golf Clubs. Duties to include: training of new associates; system testing (AGS) of new fixes/upgrades/modifications/etc.; assisting with such order management projects as new product launches, leadership initiatives, Sales Rep/Meeting/PGA Show samples, minimizing order splitting/maximizing fill rate, and reallocations needed to support the company’s distribution strategies; report writing; tracking shipment metrics; attending to a variety of product availability related issues.
- Monitors club sales reports according to financial guidelines and ensures compliance to all SOX reporting requirements
- Collaborate and engage with other leaders in the formulation and execution of club sales operations sales strategies in support of macro sales and company strategies and goals.
- Develop departmental budget and manage costs effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a medium to large Customer Service / Call Center team, preferably in the golf or related industry.
- Minimum of five (5) years in a leadership role with responsibilities that included interviewing, hiring, training, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees, resolving problems and assessing needed talent. Marketing experience and PGA affiliation is highly desirable.
- Strong Ad-Hoc reporting skills with the knowledge of the logic behind it. Advanced skill set in Microsoft Excel. Cognos 10 Report Studio and Workspace highly desired. Intermediate to Advanced skill set in Microsoft Office Word and PowerPoint. Strong knowledge of ERP principles, practices and procedures. Must possess exceptional technical skills with the ability to adapt quickly to new and emerging programs/software.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume along with salary requirements to: MCS-070717(**Please attach resumes in MS Word Form ONLY and you must reference “MCS-070717” in the subject line**) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.