- Salary Range: $120,000 - $135,000
- Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
In this role, you will define, create and evolve the golfer experience as it relates to Titleist Golf Gear Direct-to-Consumer offerings on a global scale. In addition, you will ensure that the entire consumer journey is thoughtfully executed to meet the Titleist brand promise, including content creation, product offerings, promotion, communication and the door-step experience.
More specifically, you will:
– Be responsible for the management of the global eCommerce platform roll-out across multiple regions for the Titleist Golf Gear category.
– Drive the business operations for global eCommerce markets post-launch.
– Partner with the digital marketing, sales and marketing teams to drive user experience and content development execution across the entire consumer journey.
– Direct the ongoing program management post-launch for enhancements and eCommerce program support.
– Be responsible for meeting roll out dates and managing costs to agreed-upon budgets, as well as oversight and long term management of the third party agency tasked with implementing the eCommerce platform.
– Be responsible for project communication across the global organization, including presentation of reports and solutions to management and stakeholders.
– Partner with advertising team on SEM, paid search and display initiatives.
– Create and lead the go-to-market process and drive their execution for successful launch through exploratory and requirements gathering (ensuring successful alignment based on unique country and business needs).
– Partner with internal and external teams to ensure effective execution of the strategy, as well as successful integration of back end systems.
– Identify new capabilities to leverage technology to meet business needs and enable growth & innovation, aligned with eCommerce roadmap and key strategic and business drivers.
- The qualified candidate will possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, eCommerce, Global Business Practices, Information Technology or other relevant field.
- An understanding of golf will be key to success in this role.
- Strong program management skills with proven track record of delivering large and complex global eCommerce projects.
- Solid mix of eCommerce business, process, and technical acumen (including P&L management).
- 5 years experience in eCommerce, with 7 years experience in project / program management or a related function.
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) platform experience preferred.
- Experience leading and managing a team is preferred.
- Strong experience with backend integration and end-to-end eCommerce business processes. Experience with vendor negotiations, contracts & SLA definition a plus.
- Proven ability to partner with global stakeholders and peers.
- Good facilitation skills and experience in organizing and coordinating workshops.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.