- Salary Range: $90,000 - $115,000
- Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Number of openings: 1
- Lead the strategy, execution and optimization of online performance marketing programs to drive brand awareness, incremental site traffic and sales for FJ. Balance customer retention and acquisition to both maximize the lifetime value of existing consumers while building the FJ eCommerce audience. This role will coordinate with the consumer and product marketing teams to elevate the FJ experience in the digital space, specifically on FJ.com.
- Ecommerce Marketing Strategy / Planning / Execution / Maintain marketing activation calendar & execute end to end campaigns. Coordinate with FJ consumer and product marketing teams to achieve seasonal brand storytelling objectives.
- Identify opportunities to improve and optimize existing eCommerce marketing programs: PPC, SEO/SEM, Display, Email, Retargeting, Research and launch new digital marketing channels: Affiliate, Print, Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends / consumer insights and distill into recommendations to optimize digital marketing performance.
- Brainstorm new growth strategies & evaluate emerging technologies.
- Retention and Acquisition Marketing: Expand CRM, analytics, and loyalty programs and capabilities. Drive the acquisition and growth of customer data.
- Elevate The Consumer Experience On FJ.com.
- Utilize analytics to evaluate end-to-end consumer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Oversee conversion rate and site optimization activities. Coordinate with UX, Operations and 3rd party vendors to drive site enhancements and elevate the FJ.com site experience. Evaluate and elevate the end-to-end consumer experience from site engagement, to order/checkout, to delivery of purchase
- BA/BS in Marketing, Economics, Business or similar.
- 4-8 years of performance-based online marketing experience.
- Operational and strategic experience across all major online marketing channels (Email, PPC/SEO, Display, Affiliate, Remarketing, Paid Social).
- Proven ability to drive consistent growth through innovation and optimization of marketing spend.
- A track record in building/shaping/leading successful digital campaigns.
- Strong leadership skills and positive attitude.
- Consumer eCommerce Experience within Golf and or the apparel / footwear space is a plus. Strong passion for the game of Golf preferred.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts.
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.