- Salary Range: Salary $84k to $107k plus bonus eligibility
**SUBMIT FOR THIS JOB VIA EMAIL AS SPECIFIED AND NOT VIA THE “APPLY TO THIS JOB” BUTTON**
The Global Product Marketing Manager / Titleist Golf Clubs is responsible for managing new product planning and positioning for Titleist golf clubs around the world. With the in depth knowledge of the product this role is a key contributor to the go-to-market process for Titleist metals and irons. This role will work cross-functionally with R&D, Operations, Sales and Marketing to ensure successful Global product launches. Additionally, this position will support product marketing in the creation of Global and US Regional (including key retail partners) product marketing collateral. The product manager’s core responsibility is to protect and strengthen Titleist’s position in the market and to help to grow the business around the world.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Partner with the VP of Marketing and R&D to develop, document and distribute new product plans & product positioning information across our global network
- Responsible for working with Sales, Marketing (Digital / Social / Merchandising) leaders to develop/execute successful go-to-market plans for Global product launches; including proactively providing input and creative ideas, assisting with developing product copy / positioning, assisting with the development of sales & marketing/merchandising.
- Partner with the VP of Marketing and VP of Sales, R&D, Operations, and Sales Operations teams to coordinate launch plans ensuring a comprehensive plan shared across functions with aligned dates for global regions.
- Create and execute partner and golfer education of new products. Present new products in engaging ways to top partners, fitters, staffers, media, global teams and consumers.
- Partner with the rest of the marketing team on ways to best showcase our products to our partners and consumers.
- Lead the development of a new Made Only to Order process and lineup.
- Quarterback for existing and new Trial opportunities. Maximizes existing programs while creating innovative new ways to continue to get our Titleist Clubs in the hands of golfers.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of progressively responsible Marketing, Sales, Product Management or related relationship / brand building function is required. A minimum of two (2) years of direct supervisory experience is also required. Candidate should possess strong golf acumen.
- Ability to lift and or carry up to 25 lbs. Significant office time using phone and computer. Travel required. 10-15% Domestic.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just MM-110518 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.