Acushnet Company is looking to hire Manufacturing Associates!
If you or someone you know would be interested in applying, visit the
New Bedford Career Center to complete an application:
618 Acushnet Avenue
New Bedford, MA
9:30am to 3:30pm
The preferred candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Successful completion of Career Center Work Readiness Assessment
- 2 years of full time work history
- Flexibility to work 2nd, 3rd, or weekend shift hours
- Ability to work for prolonged periods on your feet attending to equipment needs
- Ability to work at a machine pace to keep up with production demands
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Ability to use a computer to enter data and generate reports
- Ability to work and succeed in a drug and tobacco free team environment
- Must be quality conscious and detail oriented so that we can continue to make the #1 ball in golf
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Shift Start 1 Year 2 Year 3 Year
First $16.75 $18.33 $20.06 $21.96
Second $17.25 $18.88 $20.66 $22.62
Third $17.76 $19.43 $21.26 $23.28
Weekend $17.09 $18.70 20.46 $22.40