- Salary Range: Salary Range $67k to $85k + bonus eligibility
Helps develop, manage and execute the Titleist Golf Club Marketing & Merchandising initiatives for product launches, custom clubs, club fitting, and consumer connection programs. Serves as the Marketing Project Manager ensuring that all marketing projects are implemented on time and within budget.
- Develop, manage and execute club merchandising programs to support product launches, club fitting, and consumer connection (Team Titleist) to increase product awareness, ensuring they are both within budget and completed in a timely manner.
- Design, develop, forecasting, and purchase all golf club POS (displays and materials)
- Develop & execute all National Account marketing /merchandising solutions; Sales Rep and Trade Partner golf club merchandising collateral; Club fitting marketing collateral (fitting manuals), consumer events, facility branding, images and fixtures etc.
- Ensures brand consistency across club promotion platforms including advertising, POS, web, and other digital platforms.
- Ensure timely delivery of materials in accordance with new product launches and season promotional requirements.
- Drives global club merchandising strategy. Work with the global club marketing teams to develop, share, and utilize innovative, effective, and efficient merchandising solutions
- Assist regions with planning, forecasting, budgeting and managing the utilization of POS materials & to develop global sourcing solutions.
- Manage and coordinate marketing projects and event details to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Manages and maintains the Golf Club Merchandising and Marketing budget
- Continually ensures fair and competitive pricing from vendors
- Continually enhances global communication (e.g. monthly video calls)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Five (5) years of progressively responsible marketing and or merchandising experience.
- Five (5) years of proven project management experience.
- Exceptional technical skills with the ability to adapt quickly to new and emerging programs/software. Intermediate skill set in MS Office, Adobe Creative Cloud a plus.
- Demonstrated competency in Project Management
- Strong organizational skills, time management, multi-tasking and the ability to prioritize within restrictive time deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and manages competing demands.
- Industry related experience and PMP strongly desired.
- This position requires both domestic and international travel of up to 25% of the time. A valid passport and ability to leave the United States is required.Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just MPM-020618 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.