- Salary Range: Salary Range $60k to $75k base plus bonus eligibility
- Number of openings: 4
**SUBMIT FOR THIS JOB VIA EMAIL AS SPECIFIED AND NOT VIA THE “APPLY TO THIS JOB” BUTTON**
Develop, manage and lead the continuous promotion of Titleist Golf Clubs (Drivers, Fairways, Irons, Wedges and Putters) with targeted prominent junior, collegiate and amateur golfers.
- Conduct industry leading club fitting experiences for targeted group. Exhibiting excellent technical knowledge of club fitting variables such as club head and shaft properties. Display superior communication skills to make complex topics easy to understand for this group. Use fitting technology to ensure correct conclusions and to effectively share data to increase their understanding and belief in fitting results.
- Provide an exceptional level of services; coordinating follow-up phone calls and emails with targeted golfers to become a long-term trusted advisor and their personal club expert.
- Execute the fitting strategy and schedule to optimize opportunities and best target Next Generation golfers. Ensure efficient coordination and logistics with other teams and supply of fitting tools. Coordinate with fitting facilities staff and our Sales and Marketing teams for fitting activities & special events. Ensure supply of fitting clubs, tools, balls and all necessary items are forecasted, budgeted and available. Schedule fitters in support of Next Gen program and forecast and report on the program.
- Work with Club Fitting Director and R&D team to continue improving and upgrading Titleist’s fitting and swing analysis methodologies and tools, ensuring that the fitting experience is viewed by targeted golfers as the most advanced in golf.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Three (3) years golf industry fitting experience – fitting skill set must qualify at an Expert level.
- A serious golfer with a deep understanding for the game and golf equipment with previous professional, collegiate, and/ or competitive playing experience.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport with individuals from all walks of life including the celebrity arena.
- Must be very comfortable working with the best players in the world of golf. A thorough understanding of golfers, golf club performance and how player technique impacts performance is required.
- Must be a skilled communicator to take complex fitting and equipment information and present this information in ways consumers can understand and utilize.
- Must have a strong level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology and ability to quickly adapt to new and changing technologies.
- Ability to lift sample-filled golf bags and associated other equipment (30 lbs) multiple times/day.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (8+ hours per day) outside year-round.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally 130 to 160 days a year.
- A valid passport and ability to leave the United States is required.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just TPR-060418 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.