- Salary Range: $82,400 - $105,000
Manage US club fitting activities related to our network of partner club fitters. Achieve industry leading quality and appropriate consumer access to skilled fitters using the best tools and fitting methods. Ensure these fitters conduct over 50,000 fittings per year, which represents just over one-fifth of the total US fittings.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drive partner fitting activity and sales performance
- Establish measureable program fitting quantity/sales goals and build a plan to achieve them.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Sales Directors and TREPS to successfully execute the sales plans of partner fitters.
- Advise and coordinate with CSR team for club fitting support – ongoing TREP and partner requests, partner coding, questions, fitting tool order entry, annual fee billing & credits; fitting clubs sell-off billing/crediting.
- Conduct in-market visits to understand partner fitting tool needs, fitting methods, marketing needs, and other means of support.
- Report on US partner network # of fits conducted, sales performance, fitting trends, and investment to ensure sufficient ROI.
- Manage US Partner fitting programs including Advanced, SureFit Partner on & off
- Program and policy creation to support our strategy of industry leading club fitting tools and network.
- Supply fitting clubs and tools from pre-launch to end of product life including: matrix creations, forecast, coordination with supply chain team, distribution, and sell-off.
- Fitting fixture and merchandising creation, allocation, and distribution.
- Provide industry leading fitter training
- Develop and execute training programs about fitting methods and Titleist products. Includes online training, local workshops and sponsored visits to California for premier fitters.
- Publish and update fitting methods to all levels of US fitting network.
- Create and publish ongoing “For Fitter Only” communication to include emails, webinars and other ways that make them better fitters and highlights our methods, tools and fitter support.
- Develop marketing support for fitters and establish a promotion plan so partners market fitting to their customers and increase fitting demand.
- Work with Titleist Marketing Team to create partner marketing tools and ensure partners’ effective and frequent use to drive fittings.
- Ensure fitters are well represented on www.titleist.com Find A Fitter website and make sure that partner fitter profiles and fitting schedules are published for consumer search and use.
- Other activities as directed, including but not limited to special events such as Sales Meetings and PGA Show Demo Day.
- B.S. or higher College degree required and a minimum of five years of progressively responsible sales, sales management or marketing experience, three of which preferably include golf club fitting.
- Significant office time using phone and computer and travel requirements with an estimated 30-50 days of travel per year.
- Requires strong organizational skills, time management, multi-tasking and the ability to prioritize within restrictive time deadlines and superior interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport with any individual.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, creative thinking and the ability to coordinate a variety of programs and projects simultaneously.
- Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas; Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
- Intermediate to advance skill level with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), general database programs and the Internet.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just PFPM-100517 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.