- Salary Range: $19.75 to $24.50 an hour
- Number of openings: 1
Accurately photographs product line and edits photographs for presentation using cameras, software and a variety of photographic accessories.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensures photographs are taken of product that accurately and esthetically represents it.
- Retouches all photos utilizing Photoshop, ensuring images are flawless and optimizes photos for print and web placement.
- Designs, builds, arranges, or secures settings to be used as background for subject material.
- Electronically maintains and catalogs all images in a shared database.
- Determines when equipment needs to be repaired and ensures this occurs in a timely manner.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and a minimum of two (2) years of photography experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous digital photography, lighting and composition experience.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop preferably CS6 (V13.0) Design software.
- Intermediate to advanced skills is MS Office; Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced work environment without supervision.
- Proven ability to prioritize time effectively and perform duties outside the scope of one’s position.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just PDE-101917 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.