Acushnet Canada Inc., home to the leading brands in golf (Titleist and FootJoy) has an exciting opportunity for a Player Development Representative.
The position will be responsible for the execution of Acushnet Canada’s player development program including communication with players, parents and coaches, equipment fittings and all administration relating to the program. Ultimately, illustrating and reinforcing the performance benefits of Titleist and FootJoy golf equipment to maximize players’ performance potential within the pyramid of influence.
Key responsibilities include identification and service to golfers within the pyramid of influence in the Canadian market through relationship building and the execution of expert product fittings to maximize performance and enhance brand and product loyalty.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Serve as the key liaison with National, Provincial and key high performance golf coaches through the market
- Provide equipment fitting expertise to elite players; both amateur and professional
- Work closely with the Global Leadership team to ensure all strategies and initiatives are fully executed within the market
- Attend key amateur and professional golf events throughout the market
The qualified candidate will possess post-secondary education or equivalent, however, a Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Additional qualifications include expert club fitting skills which are demonstrated through a minimum of 5 years of hands on club fitting experience, preferably with high performance players. Exceptional communication skills in the English language, both written and verbal, with fluency in the French language considered an asset. Strong customer service skills and superior golf product knowledge with the ability to present effectively to a variety of parties is required. Membership or experience within the PGA of Canada is strongly recommended along with a high performance competitive golf background.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Factors:
- Ability to travel both within Canada and the United States
- Able to lift cases of golf balls, outdoor signage and other equipment (40 lbs)
Acushnet Canada Inc. welcomes applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
Deadline for application: May 17, 2019