- Salary Range: $18.00 to $23.00 an Hour Plus Bonus Eligibility
To provide support to the Product Development Department and Purchasing support to the business lines. Responsible for all Putter Component Inventory.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Responsible for creating Purchase Orders for new product developed.
- Enter PO Requisitions in systems, obtain approval signature and send to purchasing for processing.
- Verify that product is received on time in correct quantities.
- Maintains accurate spreadsheets for product launches and distributes as required.
- Maintains Putter Inventory. Create PO requisitions and submit to Purchasing Department for PO’s to be issued on putter components. Enters all data from requisitions into required systems with quantities, units of measure, prices to maintain perpetual inventory on all raw materials.
- Enters and creates product SKU’s in Retail Pro and maintains monthly internal transfer paperwork etc.
- Serves as the primary back up for the Authentication and Shipping Lead.
- Maintains a current file of PO’s to verify against orders, open and received; distributes order copies, files and mail; converts files at year-end to current year and place old orders in storage.
- Inspect all new product received, that it meets our quality standards. Work with vendors to complete DMR’s for product that does not pass our inspection. Expedites, as necessary, delivery of materials with appropriate quantities, delivery schedule and transportation arrangements.
- Responsible for running weekly inventory reports in Retail Pro for Gallery and Barn. Meets with lead product developer and General Manager as needed to review inventory levels and product transfers. Work on yearly product line plans with product developer.
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- One year of experience in Purchasing required. Demonstrated ability to work with figures and to have strict attention to detail. Intermediate to advanced skill set with MS office (Word, Excel) and an exceptionally strong technological ability, ability to adapt to and fully maximize use of new technologies. Experience with AGS software and Retail Pro desired.
- Able to sit for long periods of time. Ability to lift up to fifteen (15) pounds.
- Must exhibit the following competencies: Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics. Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments. Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback. Ability to work with different departments, handle different situations and get along with various personalities.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just PA-061419 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.