- Salary Range: $15.34 - $16.59 per hour
- Hours: 6am - 230pm
- Number of openings: 1
To follow QA/QC sampling techniques are followed and to notify the Quality Assurance Supervisor of any undesirable trends in product quality.
- Inspect incoming components, supplies, and finished goods
- Perform daily calibration audits of production equipment and daily process audits.
- Assist in writing Defective Material Reports (DMR) and preparing defective parts for shipping.
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations and understand measuring devices/tolerances.
- Must be capable of frequent moving or lifting up to five 5 feet, and items weighing from 1 to 50 lbs. Must have good eyesight.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just QAA-030718 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.