- Salary Range: Salary $13.76 – $15.71 per hour respective of related experience
- Hours: 6a-230p
- Number of openings: 1
Responsible for accurate and timely execution of inventory control procedures in support of the golf club manufacturing process. Key activities include receiving, materials handling, order fulfillment and cycle counting.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Receive inbound shipments. Breakdown, sort and match cartons. Validate packing slip accuracy.
- Put away materials to the appropriate storage location. This will include raw material components, operating supplies and safety supplies as well as inner office parcel packages.
- Pick, stage, and deliver all components for manufacturing orders including stock and custom requirements. Fulfill requisitions and replenishment orders. Prepare shipments for domestic and international transit.
- Perform daily cycle counts. Assist in the process to reconcile inventory discrepancies.
- Operate a sit down, propane powered forklift as well as an electric narrow isle lift truck.
- Operate material handling equipment, including but not limited to Dock Locks, Load Levelers, Pallet Jacks, Automated Pallet Wrapper and Material Handling Carts.
- Utilize portable RF scanning equipment to complete inventory control transactions
- General Education, Mathematical aptitude, Basic reading and writing skills and a minimum one (1) year of warehousing, material handling and/or inventory control experience is preferred.
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written
- Follow manufacturing/equipment specifications
- Perform basic math calculations
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- Previous experience using various hand and power tools
- Forklift pallet-jack and/or man-lift license
- Ability to wear steel toed safety shoes and be able to lift up to 35 pounds
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just “RSW-051518” in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.