- Salary Range: Salary $17.25 to $21.75 per hour
- Hours: 8am - 5pm
- Number of openings: 1
Manages the administration of a variety of tasks for the Scotty Cameron Studio. Acts as the buildings primary Receptionist greeting quests, scheduling appointments, answering and routing phone calls accordingly, and coordinating with vendors and delivery staff.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Answer main phone line and transfer incoming calls accordingly. Respond to and/or forward voicemail messages to respective department.
- Greet visitors, customers, and players and direct them to the appropriate department.
- Maintain facility agreements.
- Maintain appointment calendar handling all details i.e. send email confirmations of upcoming appointments.
- Process, sort, and log mail (incoming and outgoing).
- Review incoming shipments; verify PO numbers and quantities, and accuracy of signatures.
- Process “Tour Order” i.e. confirms delivery address, account numbers, and delivery tracking numbers. Close order when filled and notify departments.
- Order office supplies and maintain storage room and inventory.
- Assist Customer Service with various tasks and projects as needed.
- Administers monthly health services scheduling.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness of entire entry area, including reception and putter studio areas.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of four (2) years of general office experience, customer service experience, and/or combination of both.
- Proven Intermediate to Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work in a cross-functional team environment and the ability to work closely and establish good working relationships with all departments.
Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just PAA-040918 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacation/holidays; on site wellness programs/facility; etc. and generous product discounts.