- Salary Range: Salary 17.25-21.75
Ensure timely and accurate pick location replenishments for all product types utilizing the Warehouse Management System. Plan daily replenishment workload and facilitate WMS task execution. Proactively manage pick location inventory levels and pick location accessibility to increase production scheduling efficiency
- Facilitate and oversee pallet jack operators™ execution of WMS replenishment tasks; ensuring accuracy and timely completion. Monitor WMS replenishment task status and priorities to establish efficient inventory flow for picking process. Coordinate with Receiving Lead and Production Scheduler to establish priorities.
- Coordinate with Production Scheduler to replenish inventory in to, and out of, Override pick locations.
- Plan and oversee execution of the procedure to clear Dynamic Active pick locations on a daily basis. Utilize WMS reporting tools to determine inventory requirements.
- Plan and facilitate execution of Lean Time replenishment to proactively replenish pick locations prior to production wave execution.
- Help research and resolve inventory discrepancies that are related to replenishment activity.
- Assist Inventory Management associates with pick location Slotting as required and perform other tasks as assigned by DC Management.
- Reading, writing, calculation skills normally associated with a High School diploma.
- 2-3 years in a warehouse production role with daily utilization of Warehouse Management System software tools. Familiarity with Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management for Open Systems preferred. Previous warehouse management system super user experience preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task to meet daily deadlines. Able to adapt to changing requirements while under deadline pressure. Very good written and oral communication skills necessary for dealing with internal contacts.
- Warehouse and office environment with continuous PC and RF device usage. Must be able to multi task and problem solve. Must be able to communicate effectively using radio and e-mail. Must be able to lift and bend as required for warehouse tasks. Early/late shift hours flexibility required.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just VRC-011118 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.