- Salary Range: $20/hr
- Hours: 1st shift: Wednesday - Sunday
Titleist Golf Ball Specialists will be responsible for connecting with golfers and providing accounts with an enhanced Titleist brand and golf ball experience in key markets across the U.S. through golf ball education, fitting, and merchandising.
- Each Titleist Golf Ball Specialist will conduct 60 6-hour golf ball events
- Events will be conducted Wednesday – Sunday
- Titleist Golf Ball Specialists will work closely with local Titleist Sales Reps to plan, schedule, and execute the golf ball fitting events
- For each event, Titleist Golf Ball Specialists will:
- Educate and fit golfers into proper Titleist golf ball (5 hours/event)
- Educate golf shop staff on Titleist product line and how to properly select a golf ball (1/2 hour/event)
- Educate golf shop staff on the importance of merchandising and merchandise the Titleist golf ball inventory (1/2 hour/event)
- Create report to be submitted to supervisor on a weekly basis
Duration of Role: Mid-May – Mid-August
- Each Titleist Golf Ball Specialist will be brought to Titleist Headquarters in Fairhaven, MA for intensive golf ball training and orientation.
- Titleist Golf Ball Specialists will conduct events in their respective markets from
- Mid-May to mid-August
- Washington, DC
Must have a personal vehicle to travel to and from events with supplies to conduct event
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.