- Salary Range: Salary 52k – 65k annually
The analyst will play a critical role in analyzing and managing cross functional needs across Planning, Operations, and Manufacturing. This role will provide the insights to support supply chain planning, and participate or lead associated meetings as necessary. Success will in part be measured by improving service levels, optimizing inventory levels, minimizing costs, and limiting stock-outs.
- Analyze Orders and coordinate manufacturing order scheduling to ensure timely delivery and consistent flow of supply through custom operations.
- Analyze Supply / Demand mismatches and ensures active maintenance across warehouses to ensure order fulfillment, inventory integrity and ATP accuracy.
- Develop Process and Tools to manage the efficient flow of goods, inventory reporting and reconciliation across internal & external warehouses.
- Execute and manage all MRO and operating supplies purchasing to support The Golf Gear operations and manufacturing group.
- Establish and maintain process and tools to support Return To Vendor claims to include Reporting, Approval, Submission to Vendor and Accounts Payables.
- Establish and maintain best practices in internal compliance and document management.
- Participate in system testing and process validation for Gear operations initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an Operations, Accounting or Finance role in the consumer goods industry. (Golf or Equipment a plus).
- Minimum of one (1) year of proven project management experience.
- Practical experience of best practice in order fulfillment, inventory / financial controls, technical service and customer services processes.
- Strong knowledge of ERP (Lawson Infor M3 / Cognos preferred) principles, practices and procedures. Must possess strong technical skills with the ability to adapt quickly to new and emerging programs/software.
- Advanced skill set in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint);
- Ability to plan, coordinate and execute changes across the organizations functional landscape.
Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- Project Management
- Problem Solving
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just SASA-041718 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.