- Salary Range: Salary $68k – $85k base plus bonus eligibility
The Titleist Performance Institute is our premier club fitting, player improvement and research facility. If you are one of the best fitters in the world, we have an opening on the club fitting team that will interest you.
The successful candidate will:
- Conduct industry-leading club fittings for dedicated golfers of all skill levels, including tour professionals.
- Efficiently utilize excellent technical club fitting skills including advanced use of ball flight monitors and player sensor systems to fit various clubs.
- Develop, test and refine new fitting methods and new fitting tools.
- Provide our R&D team with insightful feedback on player performance, product performance and competitive marketplace trends.
- A Bachelors’ degree and a minimum eight (8) years of experience in club fitting at a premium /tour-level facility.
- Previous advanced use of ball flight monitors and player sensor systems (Trackman).
- A thorough understanding of golfers, golf club performance and how player technique impacts performance.
- Proven experience developing lasting relationships and working with the best players in the world of golf.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Ability to explain complex fitting and equipment information in ways all consumers can understand.
- Must have a strong level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology and ability to quickly adapt to new technology. Intermediate to advance skill level with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), general database programs and the Internet.
- Ability to lift sample-filled golf bags and associated other equipment (30 lbs) multiple times/day.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time (8+ hours per day) outside year-round.
- Willingness to travel up to 10 overnights per year.
- PGA of America member highly preferred.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just SFA-041618 in the subject line**)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.