- Salary Range: $83,000 to $103,000
Develop, support, and maintain all web applications related to the Scottycameron.com website and Scotty Cameron Digital Marketing team; including, Custom Shop online customizer application, Studio Store eCommerce site, and Scotty Cameron Golf Gallery online store.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Take the leading technical role in developing, deploying, supporting, and maintaining applications integral to all Cameron website activities.
- Participate in developing the objectives, methods, and procedures of the back-end functions and consumer experience for all Scottycameron.com website activities.
- Utilize best CRM practices supported by analytics to constantly improve the consumer experience.
- Responsible for the development and support of all Scotty Cameron eCommerce initiatives, including high traffic flash sales.
- Maintain efficient process and flow to handle high volume site traffic and ensure seamless ordering, inventory management, fulfillment, payment, customer service, and legal compliance.
- Initiate Purchase Orders as directed by Lead Product Developer. Maintain data of ongoing projects and products in development and production.
- Work with dedicated front end developer to design and implement ongoing enhancements to the Scottycameron.com website and CRM tool set (Salesforce marketing cloud) to strengthen the communication and information flow between Cameron and loyal consumers.
- Collaborate with the Scotty Cameron team and, at times, outside agencies to help develop and facilitate impactful content and applications.
- Work closely with Fairhaven, MA based IT team to ensure proper application infrastructure, and adherence to corporate change management processes.
- Ensure overall project documentation is completed and software development standards have been met.
- Find solutions to problems and follow all situations through to completion.
- Responsible for minutes of art & development meetings and maintain and disseminate to the Art Team.
- Run SQL queries on business data to assist management in making data-driven business decisions.
- Bachelors degree required in Computer Science or related field.
- Possess exceptional technical skills with the ability to communicate well to non-technical business leaders.
- Self-motivated and able to see projects through from concept through execution while clearly communicating timelines and milestones.
- High attention to detail and command of security and QA best practices.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Demonstrated competency in the following areas:
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Communicates changes and progress clearly and transparently; Completes projects on time.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; Meets challenges with resourcefulness; Generates suggestions for improving work; Presents ideas and information in a manner that is fact based and enables sound decision making by non-technical business leaders.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations; Manages competing demands; Able to manage a workload comprised of both urgent tasks and longer term major development projects.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com.**Please attach resumes in MS Word Form ONLY and you must reference just SDDM-071917 in the subject line in order to be considered**
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.