- Salary Range: Salary $85k to $105k plus bonus eligibility
- Number of openings: 1
**SUBMIT FOR THIS JOB VIA EMAIL AS SPECIFIED AND NOT VIA THE “APPLY TO THIS JOB” BUTTON**
Develop, support, and maintain all web applications related to the Vokey.com website, including the WedgeWorks eCommerce Custom Shop, Vokey Store & Vokey online community.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Lead the technical development, deployment, support and maintenance of all applications integral to Vokey website activities.
- Work with stakeholders to develop web requirements and ensure completion on time and within budget.
- Responsible for the development and support of all Vokey e-commerce initiatives. Maintain efficient integrations between software platforms to ensure optimal workflow including: order management, inventory, fulfillment, ERP interfaces, payment, customer service and legal compliance.
- Design and implement ongoing enhancements to the Vokey.com website, CMS, OMS, and Business Intelligence platforms
- Collaborate with Vokey team members to help develop and facilitate impactful content and applications.
- Continually enhance and improve technical touch points related to our email marketing platform and integrations with survey applications.
- Work closely with IT to ensure proper application infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of web development experience which includes experience working on high volume, high transaction website.
- Experience with implementing and integrating content management systems.
- Must have a working knowledge in configuring, troubleshooting and tuning Microsoft IIS7+; detailed understanding of relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server preferred).
- Experience with DOMO Dashboards and the Adobe Scene7 digital asset management platform a plus. Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) experience preferred.
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com in order to be considered. (**Please attach resumes in “MS Word Form ONLY” and you must reference just SD-111518 in the subject line **)
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled. Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries to commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401(k) savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness programs / facility; etc. and generous product discounts.