- Salary Range: Up to $110,250
- Hours: 8am - 5pm
- Number of openings: 1
Responsible for architecting digital technology solutions to meet the needs of the Titleist consumer and supports the Acushnet Company mission and purpose. Lead the implementation and management of our marketing automation platform and its associated integrations.
- Develop innovative solutions to enhance and extend our Customer Relationship Management platform.
- Work within our Java technology stack to enhance and extend our Player Manager and Event Manager applications.
- Identify and resolve bugs, issues and enhancements to all Titleist websites and supporting content management system.
- Research new and developing technologies to ensure Titleist stays current and abreast of industry best practices.
- Serve as a technical resource and advisor to other business units; Partner with the IT group to ensure technical standards are identified and maintained.
Strategically delegate and manage the development tasks and efforts of internal and external development resources.
Acushnet Company offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefit package consisting of medical & dental; 401 savings plan; tuition assistance; life & disability insurance; vacations/holidays; on site wellness facility; and generous product discounts. Visit the Acushnet Company employment website for more information (http://employment.acushnetgolf.com).
Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among others, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.