- Salary Range: $67,000 to $84,000
Responsible for development of logo’s, artwork, concepts for the Scotty Cameron brand. Including but not limited to putters, softgoods and packaging.
- Provide design support including but not limited to development of logos, apparel, accessories, package design, corporate collateral and various web needs including digital product photography. Must be able to work with Senior Vice President – on artwork, graphics and photography for product line.
- Work with vendors from concept to production. Source creative and innovative ideas to keep the product line fresh. The ability to produce product within tight time constraints. Responsible for creating complete product tech packs.
- Generate graphics using Photoshop, illustrator, and current digital art programs. Provide accurate editing and digital attention to detail for all production of product. Generate working illustrator files for multiple types of production.
- Capable of designing a product line from concept to completion. Apply existing trends in apparel , softgoods and hardgoods to elevate the brand.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in graphic design is required in a progressive role. Industry knowledge of Action Sports a plus. Must have a strong level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology and ability to quickly adapt to new technology. Intermediate to advance skill level with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Mac computers. In Design, Lotus Notes and Topography fonts is a plus.
Requires strong organizational skills, time management, multi-tasking and the ability to prioritize within restrictive time deadlines. Superior interpersonal skills -a team player with the ability to quickly establish rapport with individuals at all levels within the organization. Must be able to sit for extended length of time and able to lift 25 lbs
Candidates meeting the qualifications listed above are invited to submit their resume along with salary requirements to: email@example.com. (**Please attach resumes in MS Word Form ONLY and you must reference SGD-091417 in the subject line**) Acushnet Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.